Saturday, May 31, 2008

I had another blogspot.....

I am starting anew, I had another one on here somewhere, but this is a fresh start so here we go, in light of my dear friend moving on to bigger things, I followed, I will blog as I can as I do have a pretty busy life outside of the WWW!!!

Blessings you say?

1. Blessed to have such a great family, they are healthy and most times pretty darn funny! Thank you God for them, without them, I wouldn't be me.
2. I thank you for the flowers, I see them when I look out my bedroom window in the mornings, I see the birds eating from the feeder and I know this is your hand in it all.
3. Weekends at the lake! Is this a blessing you ask? Well to my husband it is, but to me??? hmmm I will let you know.
4. Swimming lessons, my youngest Audrey started on her swimming team yesterday, she is good, she loves to be in the water, blessed to be able to provide her with that!
5. My dogs I love my two dogs, they give me love no matter what, in the form of kisses on the lips or a ball dropped in my lap, the love the whole famly even when we tell them to go lay down.

That's all I got for now, have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: